Technology has transformed remote working. It is now easier than ever to connect with colleagues and get input from the right people, whether they’re in Edinburgh, Eindhoven or El Paso.
AM Bid is one of the UK’s leading bidding consultants. The company has helped clients in 22 sectors achieve success rates of over 80%.
AM Bid has a team of staff and associates spread across the UK and Ireland, who all work together to achieve these high win rates. The company has found low-cost, effective solutions for efficient remote working, to achieve this.
This talk will cover:
- The benefits and challenges of remote/virtual working
- Insights Profiling: how knowing your team’s working styles aids success
- Creating a shared vison and culture of openness
- Low-cost communication tips and tricks
- Work and play: how to develop team spirit and trust
- Avoiding loneliness and isolation
Takeaway: After this talk, you will have an insight into both the challenges and solutions for managing a virtual bid team including practical, cost-effective methods for successful team working.
Peter Sharpe is Bid Manager/Writer for AM Bid. He has 7 years’ experience in bidding and 3 years’ experience in procurement with public and private sector bodies in the UK and Ireland. Peter is also an experienced bid trainer and coach. He is a member of the APMP and is Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) qualified.