There's just three months to go until our 15th APMP UK Conference in October, and to celebrate, here's our Top 3 reasons why you should attend:
Reason 1: Two Days of Professional Development
“Did you ever feel, as though you had something inside you that was only waiting for you to give it a chance to come out? Some sort of extra power that you aren't using…”
- Learn about best bidding practices across sectors, from experts across all bidding roles
- Enhance your own skills and understanding
- Pass on your new knowledge to your peers
Reason 2: Two Days of Comprehensive Networking
“O Brave New World, let’s start at once…”
- Meet like-minded individuals
- Talk about similar challenges and how they have been overcome
- Build new contacts and make new friends
Reason 3: Two Days of Professional Enlightenment
“One believes things because one has been conditioned to believe them..."
- Attend presentations with an open mind
- Check out trade stands for ground-breaking new technology and services
- Attend break-out sessions and find out how to apply learning practically
Have you got your ticket yet? We look forward to seeing you in October!
P.S. Don't forget: Award Nominations Close on 9th August: Ensure your achievements are recognised on a National stage at the UK's top bidding event of the year
* All quotes from Aldous Huxley, 'Brave New World'